Miyerkules, Pebrero 22, 2012

The beginning of a new adventure

I can't believe I am actually writing a blog. I guess I thought, If I could write my feelings, it will somehow ease the pain.


Most of my friends, ex officemates, relatives or even neighbors are pregnant. Everyone I know is pregnant except me. I sacrificed a lot, forget about the things I love to do just to get pregnant. I quit smoking, quit my job, quit drinking coffee, quit meeting up friends for coffee, quit drinking alcohol, quit meeting friends for a late night gimmick and worrying about silly things. Instead I try not to stress myself, read pregnancy books and websites for tips, go to my OB gyne religiously, go to church, be a good wife, drink my meds and pray, pray, I pray for a miracle every single day.


Once upon a time I have a career, I was earning a good amount of money and traveling everywhere. The traveling part is restricted to airport terminals and the view outside the plane but I love it. I loved it... being away from my husband and not having a life outside my job made me decide to shift to another job. I became a recruiter, talking non stop, giving hope to applicants... offering them a job and stability. I loved it, but soon the working hours and working 6 days a week took it's toll to my marriage and yes my baby making plans. So I quit, I told myself I am going to open up a home based business and really focus on baby making. I lied, well I had the home based business I earned a little but eventually boredom took place and I find myself looking for alternative source of income. I went to real estate, found out that it's not my thing and afterwards went to Europe to travel with my husband. What I lied about is the baby making promise. Yes sure we bd'd on and off but just like my previous visits to different OB gyne's, I failed to go back after the first visit or after receiving the lab results. It took 10 long months before I decided to finally start our baby making journey and I never look back ever since.


I am hoping that this blog will help me through my journey and just like all the women I knew who started writing blogs then got pregnant after.. I wish and pray that I too will eventually become preggers (pregnant).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento