Martes, Pebrero 28, 2012

Still waiting..


The suspense is killing me. It's CD28 and I still don't have any spotting. Normally by this time I do, thanks to Duphaston. I had vivid dreams for 3 days now but aside from that I don't feel any symptoms. My temperature is back to normal even the pressure on my right side ovary is gone. This sucks, if I'm pregnant I should be feeling a lot of symptoms by now. Pero baka naman wala talaga akong symptoms pero pregnant pala ako. Ang sarap isipin. If only this waiting game is a book or a movie, I could jump from one chapter to the next or I can press fast forward. But this is real life and I have to wait just like everybody else.

I should be concentrating on thinking about the small business I'd like to put up. My husband is actually nagging me about it but I just shrugged him off. I can't concentrate, all I did for the past 2 days is to look for a church and restaurant for our future baby's christening. I must be going out of my mind.

I like this better though, the anticipation. It's better than disappointment or misery. At least at this stage there's still hope, I haven't tested yet but it makes me look forward to Cd31. Throughout this experience, it made me trust God even more. I know he loves me and there's always a reason why this things are happening. I should learn to trust and let go and lift everything to him.

I will wait for March 3 before I test, my OB says so and well I don't think I can bare another negative PT. I should be patient, maybe this time I'll be rewarded.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento