Huwebes, Marso 1, 2012

Here we go again...


'Lo and behold here comes AF. I was crying my heart out yesterday when I started spotting and I knew we didn't make it this month. But I still took the test this morning and as usual there's only one line and then came the cramps and more blood. I won't be going to my usual work up this month. It's too much for me and I don't want to stress myself with the timing Bd, medicines and hope. I'll try taking Fertility Blend this month, I bought 3 bottles of this and I still haven't started. I don't want to waste money especially now that I'm not bringing any money in. I'll Bd with passion this month and I'll try not to think about it too much. I'll also focus on starting a small business so I won't feel useless and get depress. I'll be pregnant too, maybe not this year but soon. If not, we can always adopt.

1 komento: