Martes, Abril 17, 2012

The day before my IUI procedure


Had my follicle monitoring yesterday, friggin' doctor was 1 hour late. After changing my clothes, I was asked to lay down with my legs open. And guess what? The doctor was still on the phone and I still waited for another 15 minutes before he started the procedure. WTF?!? Anyway I guess I should be happy with the result. CD14 and I have 3 dominant follicles measuring 21mm and two 17mm's. I'm a bit sad though because the two dominant follicles came from my right ovary, such a waste! But I'm still thankful that the biggest follicle is on my left so there's still hope. I actually have 15 follicles in total, but the rest are small (5mm-10mm). My doctor gave me the remaining shot of Puregon because there's still a small amount left. She also congratulated me for a job well done, I was able to inject myself and there's no visible bruise on my belly. I am hoping that the last Puregon shot will make my remaining follies bigger.

Today I had my trigger shot at 2pm and tomorrow at pass 12 noon, I'll have the IUI procedure. I am hoping that the timing is accurate. From what I've been reading, the perfect timing for IUI is 36 hours after the trigger shot. I'll have mine at 22 hours so I'm a little bit concern. According to doctor Google, washed sperms only live for 12-24hrs and they lose their potency after 6 hours of insemination. So if you do the math, my IUI timing is way early. I'm crossing my fingers though and I'm praying for a successful procedure. I should stop myself for reading too many articles and over analyzing things. I should trust my doctor because she knows best. I should trust GOD and pray hard for a miracle.

Tomorrow's the big dayJ Pray for me please..  

1 komento: